1. Identity and contact details of the controller
This privacy notice concerns the processing of data by:
2. Collection and storage of personal data and manner and purpose of use of those data
When you visit our website www.drhintermayer.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is stored temporarily in a log file. The following information is collected without any action on your part and is stored until it is automatically erased:
- IP address of the computer making the request,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file retrieved,
- website from which our site was accessed (referrer URL),
- browser used, where applicable your computer’s operating system, and the name of your access provider.
We process these data for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to our website,
- to ensure that our website is easy to use,
- to evaluation system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The basis for processing is point (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest in collection of the data arises from the purposes specified above. We never use the data collected to identify you.
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those specified hereinafter.
We will transfer your personal data to third parties only if:
- you have explicitly consented to this pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR,
- the transfer is required pursuant to point (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- if transfer is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation pursuant to point (c) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, and
- transfer is permitted by law and is necessary for the performance of a contract with you pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR.
The cookie is used to store information concerning the specific device you are using. This does not mean that we can identify you directly, however.
The data processed using cookies are required for the purposes specified and for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us and by third parties pursuant to point (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser to refuse storage of cookies on your computer or to notify you before a new cookie is placed on your computer. If you disable cookies completely, however, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
5. Data subjects
You have the following rights:
- pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, the right to obtain information regarding the personal data concerning you which we process. In particular, you have the right to obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to rectification or erasure or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if they were not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and if applicable, meaningful information about the details of this;
- pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR, the right to obtain the erasure of personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR, the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the data, and we no longer need the data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR;
- pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR, the right to receive personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller;
- pursuant to Article 7(3) of the GDPR, the right to withdraw at any time the consent you have given to us. The effect of this will be that we will no longer be able to continue processing data based on that consent; and
- pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can complain to the supervisory authority for the place of your habitual residence or place of work or of our office.
6. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to point (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR to object to the processing on grounds relating to your particular situation and to object to processing for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case you have a general right to object which can be exercised without specifying grounds relating to a particular situation.
7. Currency and amendment of this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently applicable and dates from May 2018.